Enabling online bookings on your website is easier than you'd think
The class schedule can be created swiftly in UPfit.cloud and it is embedded into the website using an HTML code. The operation is fairly simple and doesn't require advanced programming skills.
- The class schedule is configured in UPfit.cloud
- In the platform, you also configure the widget for the schedule, and the system generates an HTML code for your website
- The schedule is displayed on your website. Any change made in the schedule will be synced to your website
- Members can book their favourite classes using their email address and a pincode generated for their member account in UPfit.cloud
Online bookings are also available in the UPfit.today app
Members can book their spot to fitness classes using the UPfit.today app as well. The app is free for members and they can log in using their email address and their member account pincode.
- The class schedule is automatically displayed in the app
- For each class, you can upload a description and an image. The member books their spot with a single button
- The booking is automatically saved and if there are no more available spots, the member gets on the waiting list
- Members can keep track of their current bookings, cancel a booking, and check their booking history